Abstracts and Papers
Review and Publications
At least one of the authors of a submitted paper must register and pay the registration fee for the conference, no later than April 7th 2023, to be included in the final program.
All papers will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee. The decision to accept or reject a given paper will be sent to its corresponding author, along with reviewer comments. If revisions are deemed to be necessary, the author(s) will have two weeks to make them and send the result back to the committee. Accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings. The best papers will be published in a special issue of the
- TOURISM: international interdisciplinary journal (WoS-ESCI, Scopus),
- European Business Review (WoS-ESCI, Scopus),
- Tourism Planning & Development (WoS, Scopus), and
- Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research (SSCI Wos, Scopus).
05/03/2023 – Extended abstract submission deadline
Feedback and acceptance (of the topic proposal): within 3 weeks of abstract submission
07/04/2023 – Paying the conference fee and online registration
19 – 21/4/2023 – Conference
15/06/2023 – Full Paper submission
Structured extended abstracts should consist of approximately 700-800 words in total, with 4 to 6 keywords, Times New Roman font 12, 1.5 spacing, justified, margins style normal, title in Times New Roman font 16, bold.
We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
Abstracts should contain author(s) contact details—name(s) and title(s), affiliation, and e-mail address(es). One author should be designated as the corresponding author.
Download TEMPLATE for Abstract submission
or alternatively send abstracts to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with the subject ABSTRACT SUBMISSION and the SURNAME of the first author.
Final paper submission
Final papers have to be prepared according to the following instructions:
- The submitted paper with all supplements (including contact details of the author(s), abstract, references, tables, and graphs) should be 4000-5000 words;
- The abstract should consist of approximately 250-300 words, with 4 to 6 keywords separated by a semicolon;
- The paper is to be submitted in Microsoft Word for Windows, A4 format;
- The text of the paper is to be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12pt, regular style, alignment justified, 1.5 spacing, margins style normal;
- The title is to be typed in Times New Roman, font size 16pt, bold, First-level heading 14pt, bold, Sub-heading Times New Roman 12pt, bold, Other sub-heading Times New Roman, font size 12pt, bold, italic. No more than three levels of headings and subheadings are allowed;
- Tables, figures, illustrations, and all other supplements, all Times New Roman 10pt, should be both placed within the text where they are to be printed and in a separate file/s. Tables, graphs, pictures, illustrations, and other graphics in the separate file/s should be provided in the original programs in which they were created (e.g. for tables and graphs created in Excel, the authors should attach the original Excel files with an xlsx extension; photographs or maps should be in one of the following formats: jpg, tif, gif, bmp, png, cdr, ai or pdf). Titles of tables, figures, illustrations, and all other supplements all Times New Roman 10pt, bold, should be placed above the supplement; numerations of tables, figures, illustrations, and all other supplements should be separated, starting with 1;
- Endnotes all Times New Roman 10pt should be numbered starting with 1;
- References of cited works should be quoted in the text and in the reference list according to the APA Style (examples of references are given within the Template for papers).
Download TEMPLATE for Paper submission
Oral presentation GUIDELINES
Back to the main page